I want to be a gun ricer

V8 Beast

I'm really thinking about getting a .50 Desert Eagle. Not because its great to shoot or any other good reasons to buy guns. Just because I like the way it looks and have wanted one but couldn't afford it before. It was like the lambo of guns when I was younger. Yes a countach is outdated but if I could find a candy apple red one for a reasonable price I would get it just to say I have one!

Wow have the values gone up?!? I have handled the sale of two of these and both were under $1200, and came with buttloads of accessories.

Seems they have buds has them for $1268 new. http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/38/products_id/77229/Handguns/Magnum+Research/MAG%20DE50W%20DESERT%20EAGLE%20IMI%2050AE%206IN/

There's always used Deagles for sale, usually at Vances I see a few and Aumiller has had a few through as well. Those would be my first stops. BRB, buying $1.50/shot handcannon.

Thanks for the info. Rob its not a ricer gun.. I'm a ricer for wanting something because its shiny and the guy in face off looked cool.

Shhhhhh, you want it because it shoots a giant bullet at high velocity.

Velocity>Looks, also don't put any vinyl stickers on the frame.

Can't hate a man for having dreams, hope you don't have any wrist issues.

On a side note, there is something irreplaceable about a weapon you feel attached to, even if it makes some people scratch their head. We made some friends while pulling security on small refueling point south of Baghdad -- fortunately I was able to get behind one of the revised SAWs and spent a soft case sending my feelings a to their position. I felt a sense of superiority to our enemy, even though I didn't hit much other then the building they were encamped in, but damn it felt good.

:fuckyeah:

Funny you should say this. I was just talking to a buddy the other day (Big gun collector/dumbass with money) and he said he'd sell his for $1650. Pm me if you're interested and I can get you more details.

The only ones going for that much are Chrome or Titanium Gold, unless he's done a lot to it or has extras....

http://www.impactguns.com/handguns.aspx?Caliber=50+Action+Express

• 2 weeks later...

Update... no purchase yet.

Found an FN P90 at a steal of a price

An FN 5.7 handgun has been on my list for a while and I found a good price

Desert Eagle is still calling me and I found one locally at normal price

Im all over the place :lol:. Of the 3 the P90 is the cheapest. I may have to jump on it for the simple fact that if I dont like it I can profit off of it.

Update... no purchase yet.

Found an FN P90 at a steal of a price

An FN 5.7 handgun has been on my list for a while and I found a good price

Desert Eagle is still calling me and I found one locally at normal price

Im all over the place :lol:. Of the 3 the P90 is the cheapest. I may have to jump on it for the simple fact that if I dont like it I can profit off of it.

It's like shooting a 5.56 NATO, but the retarded version. Ammo is pretty expensive, something to think about if you're a regular shooter.