Cars & Coffee. - 1/14

zeitgeist57

Is this a "beater" cars and coffee?? LOL just got the jeep back from the body shop and Ide rather not have it out in this crap..

Being 100% honest, a few of the guys there seem a tad elitist, but I always have fun as long as some CR people show up. Show up in whatever.

Half of CC&C is not on CR on a regular basis.

I'll be driving in my '00 Passat, or an early '80s pickup if I can get it started. Elitists can EAD; sez so on my website. :gabe:

I bet there will be lots of exotics there, like BMW's and Mercedes Benz's

:gabe:

KillJoy

I bet there will be lots of exotics there, like BMW's and Mercedes Benz's

:gabe:

KillJoy

Actually, when you put it that way then YES, we do have a lot of exotics!

Thankfully, there aren't a lot of ELITISTS behind the wheel when they drive up to Cup O' Joe...

Scott, if you're going to the Auto Show then ride with us if you want. Buckeye, MrAutoX, and myself are all meeting up at 8am to ride up there.

I've already made plans with some friends who aren't on CR, but if not I would take you guys up on that. I'm looking forward to checking it out as I've never been.

Being 100% honest, a few of the guys there seem a tad elitist, but I always have fun as long as some CR people show up. Show up in whatever.

I have yet to meet anyone at clays events that were elitist, unless you are talking about me, and yes, I am.

I have yet to meet anyone at clays events that were elitist, unless you are talking about me, and yes, I am.

I have to agree. I went to probably 7 or 8 cars and coffee this year, and never once found someone not willing to talk about their car or about anything in general.