need a new bed

Aaron

Bump. Ill be purchasing a new mattress/possible box spring combo in the next week or two(whenever income tax refund gets here). i paid 200 bucks or so for my full size plush top(or whatever you call it. its certainly not a pillowtop) at the beginning of 2010. probably november 2010. Its not in terrible shape, always had a sheet and ive always slept on top of the comforter. only thing is the center is starting to sag a little bit. id hate to throw it away as it has plenty of life left, but i want to upgrade to something much much nicer and bigger. What do i do with my old mattress? Is there any money to be made from it? Its a full set, metal frame, box spring and mattress.

yeah its a run on, shitty structured paragraph, but it gets the point across.

I don't think anyone will buy a use mattress anymore after the bed bug thing, especially for a $200 mattress.

I would recommend a Temper Pedic bed. I broke down and got one, amazing to sleep on. Figure you spend 1/3 your life in a bed, might as well get a nice one. 20 year warranty also.