need a new bed

Aaron

The Original Mattress Factory?

We got our bed from there and have been very pleased with it.

The sales guy we spoke with was very informative and low pressure.

It's even more nice knowing the money, relatively speaking, went back into the local economy. IIRC they are locally (Ohio, Cleveland) owned, operated and manufacture their beds in town.

Our family has bought probably 4 beds from Original Mattress Factory, no complaints what so ever.

Ya, forgot to mention that. My parents have also bought 2 beds from them and 1 futon, back when they used to sell those. They've been happy with all of them, and we went there based on their recommendation.

...The Original Mattress Factory?

Just bought a King bed there a month ago from the Lancaster location. Low pressure sales and gave me more education than I wanted for a bed purchase. Paid just over $1k for bed and box springs delivered and setup w/ tax. We love the bed and couldn’t be happier.

Anybody have a store they recommend? We need a new king or california king this weekend.

Looking online is crazy, prices from 500 to 3000.

$2,000 is about right for an average to above for King size. Get with Trey though. Don't skimp on your matress or bedding. Expect between $100-$150 for a good sheet set too.

I love our bed and don't regret anything about buying the best and enjoying it daily.

Like I said I really would like to know what you guys got. Just FYI I take my retail out of it and make nothing on you guys. My close friend give me gifts cards when buying beds cause they feel bad. I just ask you send me others that I'll give a good deal, but not like what I give you guys. I kill any prices or I'll be honest and tell you to get what you found. I've only lost one deal like in 4 1/2 years!

Just wanted to throw a quick thanks out there to Trey (IV Rings). My wife and I were very thankful for his knowledge and helpfulness while searching for a new bed. We were not rushed or pressured at all. Great guy to deal with. Oh, and he saved us just about $1,200 on the mattress and box spring alone... Thanks man! We will be recommending him to anyone in the market.