So I bought a Daily Driver!! 05 G35X

thorne

it cost me about 8-10g less then a proper 3 series. I wanted AWD and I wanted a little bit of unf. Besides the 335i and the m3 theres not much left on the table.

You can't go wrong with the VQ. Not sure how the build quality of the G's are, but for the money they seem decent.

I am NOT the triple post.

John, you will always be the Triple Post to me. (no homo)

Glad I could return some of you to your nerd roots. I was going to say something about Thorne's adding RhinoLining to the Bugeye being akin to equipping it with "Armor of Rock Deflecting and Bug Slaying +5", but I decided to go with subtle.

John, you will always be the Triple Post to me. (no homo)

Glad I could return some of you to your nerd roots. I was going to say something about Thorne's adding RhinoLining to the Bugeye being akin to equipping it with "Armor of Rock Deflecting and Bug Slaying +5", but I decided to go with subtle.

LOL

Atleast a +5 to armor

-2 to charisma

Druid Death Knight just gained a level.

Congratulations on your acquisition. I'm dead-set on AWD for my next daily driver too.

I was too but so far this Winter's lowered my guard.. hell I coulda driven the batmobile all but one single day when we got like an inch.

So you're keeping the Subi?

Atleast the drive train. I had to drop the mustang from the plans due to a unforseen promotion. But that does mean that I'll be building something subaru

818 from factory five

or

An Aerial Atom eater powered by a ej257 ~375-400whp

~1400lbs

and the G35 will get a couple of toys.