So how many points is..

Cordell

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's 2 unless otherwise stated. I got one in Gahanna a few months ago, curious, how long have they given you before court to pay? They gave me 3 business days! If I didn't pay before 9 am on day of court they were going to issue a warrant on business day 4.

I think it's 2 unless otherwise stated. I got one in Gahanna a few months ago, curious, how long have they given you before court to pay? They gave me 3 business days! If I didn't pay before 9 am on day of court they were going to issue a warrant on business day 4.

I have until the 4th, thats shitty. This woman couldn't be any more of a bitch if she tried, being a smartass about staying off her road, and driving on the main roads where 50mph is legal. I was pretty annoyed by the cunt.

Found this on some "Go to traffic school" website, Looks like 2 points, idk.

Gahanna Ohio's 12-Point System

Gahanna Ohio manages a "points" system for all Gahanna Ohio drivers and drivers who have received traffic violations in Gahanna Ohio. If you decide to mail in payment of your traffic violation fine or plead guilty in court to the Gahanna Ohio traffic violation, the local Gahanna Ohio county court handling your citation will notify the Gahanna Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles ("BMV"), which will then assess points to your Gahanna Ohio driving record based on the severity of your offense. The Gahanna Ohio BMV provides a complete list of point values associated with each moving violation. Some examples of points assigned to your Gahanna Ohio driving record for certain traffic violations are:

Speeding by less than 30mph: 2 points

Running a Red Light: 2 points

Speeding by over 30mph: 4 points

Reckless Driving: 4 points

Leaving the Scene of an Accident: 6 points

Driving with a Suspended License: 6 points

Gahanna Ohio's point system is somewhat more detailed than the points system in most cities in other states, but here are some helpful basics. If you get six points on your Gahanna Ohio driving record in a 24-month span, the Gahanna Ohio BMV will mail a written warning to the address on your driver's license detailing to you the repercussions of committing additional traffic violations in Gahanna Ohio. If your Gahanna Ohio driving record amasses twelve points in that same two-year timeframe, the Gahanna Ohio BMV will suspend your Gahanna Ohio driving privileges for six months, and require you to take some form or traffic school or driver improvement program. Thankfully, your Gahanna Ohio driving record will not retain points against your Gahanna Ohio driving privileges indefinitely; the Gahanna Ohio BMV has stated that points will be removed from your Gahanna Ohio driving record automatically after a three-year time period. This is especially helpful for purposes of lowering your auto insurance, as car insurance in Gahanna Ohio is usually interrelated with points against your license. The Gahanna Ohio BMV commits a page of its website to detailed information about its 12-Point System.

51 in a 25? 2 or 4?

Goddamn Gahanna bitch cop messing up my racetrack. Smartass bitch cops in Gahanna don't like speeding Miatas.

Why don't you slow the fuck down on Granville :gabe:

Gahanna entirely, is a speed trap.

I have until the 4th, thats shitty. This woman couldn't be any more of a bitch if she tried, being a smartass about staying off her road, and driving on the main roads where 50mph is legal. I was pretty annoyed by the cunt.

Damn, dude really didn't like me I guess. My ticket was issued on a saturday morning, and my court date was Thursday 9am 5 days later, which gave me Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday to pay before court at 9am on Thursday. :nono: