New Purchase

gaewsky1

Picked up a Sig SP2022 9mm.

I've been looking for a 9 a little heavier than my Glock 19 so my wife would feel more comfortable shooting it. This fit the bill and my wallet. I'll probably shoot it tomorrow and update.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/gaewsky1/113.jpg

sweet gun, when i was shopping for my next handgun the guy at blackwing suggested it. It was actually cheaper than the Glock 17 and 19 i was looking at and the grip felt so much better.

These are alot cheaper than the p226, i think when i saw it it was $459/ish brand new and they wanted like $599 for a Glock 17. I didnt even price the p226 b/c i knew it would be out of my range.

This gun shot great. Very good groupings. No issues like FTE or FTF. You can find them at Buds for about $400. The only thing I didn't like about the Sig was the trigger shape. It kind of wrapped around at the end when I wish it was a little straighter. I'm sure I can fix that somehow.

I also shot a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow. This gun was terrific too, fantastic trigger, but about 3 times as much as the Sig.

Overall, good day at the range and my wife loved both guns. Didn't complain at all about recoil. She didn't even shoot her .22.