Yingling Black and Tan

Lustalbert

Who has it on tap in Columbus?

The wife is getting me my choice of keg for my birthday, and I want to try it on tap before she buys.

Looking for someplace like a BJs where we can go have dinner tonight while I "shop" for my keg.

On a side note, anyone know if Bjs does keg sales?

its not the best dark. id get a half keg of something better. plus what are the chances you are gonna drink the whole thing? thats like 180 beers.

I killed a 1/2 bbl of bud ice in 16 days. Was a good 2 weeks.

Probably going to get a 1/4 bbl this time, easier to fit in the fridge.

shits gross, idk what all the hype is all about

So I am not the only to see that it was only a big marketing scheme.

Cheap beer to contend with Anheuser Busch and Miller Brewing.

A keg for a mass of people it would be cheap and you will have plenty left over.

Sad that any decent dark beers are over priced here. Europe kicked ass for cheap good dark beer.

Sam Adams creme stout and Sam Adams black is pretty decent but not cheap on the wallet

plus what are the chances you are gonna drink the whole thing? thats like 180 beers.

Man the fuck up

On a related "drink not like a bitch" topic, there is a new bar on the same street as colimbus brewing co called "world of beer". The entire back wall behind the bar is covered with taps, including a keg of old rasputine. The bar it self has a shitty weird vibe and they featured some dbag with a acustic guitar as entertainment on a Saturday night. but the beer selection is good.

The BJs on Polaris does not brew on the premises and does not sell kegs, though it used to be on the menu. Only their primary locations actually fill kegs. They do have some equipment on the premises but it's either for root beer or marketing purposes only.

The bar it self has a shitty weird vibe and they featured some dbag with a acustic guitar as entertainment on a Saturday night. but the beer selection is good.

I just lol'ed a bit.

I've heard good things about World of Beer. Have not been there yet. Look forward to puching guitar dbag guy in the face when I do, though.

Man the fuck up

On a related "drink not like a bitch" topic, there is a new bar on the same street as colimbus brewing co called "world of beer". The entire back wall behind the bar is covered with taps, including a keg of old rasputine. The bar it self has a shitty weird vibe and they featured some dbag with a acustic guitar as entertainment on a Saturday night. but the beer selection is good.

We went to World of Beers for a work function. Nothing like expensing $8 IPAs.

Sturg you are probably the reason it has a dbag feel. Just sayin. And I do man the fuck up. I put down half a bottle of jack most nights of the week. Cum at me.

Man the fuck up

Had the same experience when I went to world of beers... same fucking dbag with his same gay ass acoustic guitar

I just lol'ed a bit.

I've heard good things about World of Beer. Have not been there yet. Look forward to puching guitar dbag guy in the face when I do, though.

That's the clencher, you can't get to him. Management is privy to his summers-eve-ness and puts him on a closed off balcony overlooking the bar. Motherfucker opened with James tailor, continued on with Dave mathews and proceeded to sit on a 3foot dildo while playing nickelback or something.

That's the clencher, you can't get to him. Management is privy to his summers-eve-ness and puts him on a closed off balcony overlooking the bar. Motherfucker opened with James tailor, continued on with Dave mathews and proceeded to sit on a 3foot dildo while playing nickelback or something.

It's to get you to drink more. ;)

Back to the topic: How in the fuck can you tap a proper black & tan? It's already wrong right off the bat. Fail from the fuckin first. Yeah, 'start' probably woulda sounded better in that last sentence but I was on a 'f' trip there.