tonight 1/27

Harry Bird

I was glad to see so many guys & gals turn out and have a good time. :D

I hope to have the gaming wheel/stand/pedal setups all up and running by mid-week, and that should make the Forza 4 experience even better (maybe I'll even try it).

The hangout is hopping this morning with window tint installation and general cleaning. If anyone needs the inside bays, they are toasty warm and available right now. The only interruption will be mid-afternoon when I've got a racquetball appointment, but you can work here on your own if you need to.

If people want the place open tonight, that's okay too. There's a CR birthday gathering until 9 or so, and I can open the place after that if there's enough interest.

May take you up on space tonight if a group is headed over later. Need to slap my coil/wires on the Legacy and I'm being lazy about going to the shop/standing outside int he cold.

Thanks for having us last night!

Hope my little wagon was moving fast enough last night Chad lol.

Not a problem, Sean. My tools can't compete with yours at the shop, but on the other hand, you don't have to move 3 other cars out of the way to work on your car here.

Can a mod lock this thread, or at least rename it so that it doesn't get people confused about Saturday night's plans?

Thanks!