interesting pop facts

AWW$HEEET

i drink pop maybe 2 or 3 times a week IF THAT, the rest is water. My sister on the other hand drinks it 2-3 times a day. Shes really exploded in the last few years as far as weight is concerned. She will be diabetic just like all of the other females in my family.. I try to tell her and she denies it.

i drink pop maybe 2 or 3 times a week IF THAT, the rest is water. My sister on the other hand drinks it 2-3 times a day. Shes really exploded in the last few years as far as weight is concerned. She will be diabetic just like all of the other females in my family.. I try to tell her and she denies it.

Pics?

Looks like I'm in for a lot of trouble.... Wait I already knew that. If I'm not drinking pop, I'm drinking beer. Go through at least a can a day of Copenhagen, and butter is my main food group.

Wow you are fucked. You'd probably be in my death pool if I had one.

Pics?

She has no current FB pics, and for good reason. Id be embarrassed too...

yeah that was probably mean, but she needs to wake up and realize she will die at 50 like my grandma and aunt did. Apparently living at home with our sick mom isn't enough of an eye opener.