Mortgage Rates

TurboNova

These rates are with NO POINTS 680+ scores (we go down to 580 scores but there is a small adjustment on the rate). You can get a very good rate even with a 620+ score.

30 year FIXED 3.75% (3.5% with less than a point in buy-down)

20 Year FIXED 3.75% (not much different form 30 year)

15 Year FIXED 2.875% (hanging by a thread today, might be a small buy-down if rates change)

10 Year FIXED 2.875%

What closing cost ?

Only closing cost you are going to have is your escrows (we have to collect a new escrow account since the current one is not transferable, but you get the balance of the old escrow back within 30 days), title company fees (these are dependent on the loan amount) and an appraisal fee. That's it.

I got 4.5 on my 15 year last year with almost no closing costs. 3.25 is the lowest I've seen lately.

That's pretty poor.

I just closed a couple in Dublin @ 2.75 for 15 years. That's about the bottom unless you are looking at Hybrid ARM's.

I am a loan officer, so this is what I deal with every day. I see changed in par rate 2 to 3 times a day.

If someone has a specific question or concern, I do not mind answering via PM. I have closed loans for more than a few people on CR, and I don't think anyone would complain about my service or the (lack) of cost. 99% of loans I can do at zero origination for people here.

As long as I like you. ;)

Are these rates availble for refi? No down payment necessary?

I ask because my LTV is less than 80% after doing a HASP refi last fall. Just curious as I could go from 20 to 15 years with only $100/month increase based on your rates.

Refi or purchase, no money down on refi.

I'm a CR Sponsor and Mortgage Officer with Union Savings Bank in Dublin.

Feel free to give me a call or email with questions and to run scenarios.

Fixed rate conventional loans with total closing costs (ie no TITLE INSURANCE OR OTHER JUNK) at $377...$250 refunded back at closing.

Fixed 15yr at 3.25%

Fixed 30yr at 3.875%

We service 100% of our conventional mortgages so no worries about brokers selling your mortgage and messing up your payment schedule.

Full FHA refinancing available also with no cost streamline refi's.

614-339-1206 or mstock@usavingsbank.com

Thanks,

Marc