• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tilley - lead singer swinging his junk

Phil - black guy in video

Cordell - Dude with box over his head.

Anthony - fat white guy in video.

Dover - Fag at the end of the video who winks.

I'll be that dude about 5 years ago when he was banging out Lindsey Lohan at her prime :fuckyeah:

Not being e hard as I said at first I was mad

But as I recall the site was made to have a place with out the over moderated power hungry mods yet there are probably close to the same amount of mods as here it's not what it was said to be

But as normal I will not shit talk the site or how it is ran its just not for me and I will not stand to have my name slandered either I pride my self on being trustworthy and helpfull to have some one as your self that knows me text me calling me a snitch with no proof of the accusation really offended me

Looking at the situation from the out side I don't need to be apart of the group

Only the guilty ones seek this hard to try and "clear" their name.

If I had kettlecorn in my ass crack and your hands were tied behind your back what would you do?

A) Dive in nose first and enjoy the flavor

B) Kick it out with your feet and eat off the ground

C) Do nothing

D) Wonder why you are tied up in a room with a naked guy that has popcorn shoved up his ass

If I had kettlecorn in my ass crack and your hands were tied behind your back what would you do?

C) Do nothing

D) Wonder why you are tied up in a room with a naked guy that has popcorn shoved up his ass

YES

Since we're on that note smartass, you seemed to be pretty knowledgeable about my previous marriage. Guilty?

In swoops Anthony knocking the dust off the ol keyboard to reclaim E-bauce status.

C) Do nothing

E. I'd probably try to call the cops using only my feet Only to fail terribly and end up calling Crazzy Greek on speed dial. From there I predict the popcorn would be replaced with gyros and onion rings. I'd agree to help arrange the Greek angus entree under the condition you untie me, after that I'd run for the door.

Cliffs: your dog would eat the gyro.