Hey Dover

Major_golf

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Droid doesn't, in this one case. Dammit.

Chris has a Droid, though. How in the fuck?

I think he got an iPhone his text bubbles are blue, meaning he has IOS 5.0.x (which contains iMessenger) so the texts are free similar to Blackberrys BBM.

Makes no sense. I tried a conversation with you and then you made a thread and cried about it. :dumb: .. All you keep saying is the same shit over and over.. No one cares Chris, in fact we have been thinking about starting a support group for you to help with these deeply rooted emotional issues. :(

Oh there it is again the time stamp on the text above your is 1:18 30min later you respond with We shall see in time ending the conversation you attempt again after your first post in the thread but hey of you want to keep telling your self you tried than so be it. I keep saying the same shit over and over hoping your dumb ass will get the point I realize that will never happen but hey I gave it a shot

Question. Who throws the first punch if all you boys get dropped in the same room together? THAT would give me a reason for some popcorn. All this same HS BS isn't even entertaining anymore, its starting to border on sad. Just get in a room and fight it out already.

Like anyone needed to speak a word? Why else do you create another forum when there is clearly a dominant one?

I think you care too much, what are you missing out on? The only people that post on CRC are banned on here, live several hundred miles from Columbus or have a vendetta against people here. It's not real impressive of a community.

I'm on CRC and fit none of the criteria same with most on there dumbass

Question. Who throws the first punch if all you boys get dropped in the same room together? THAT would give me a reason for some popcorn. All this same HS BS isn't even entertaining anymore, its starting to border on sad. Just get in a room and fight it out already.

Most logical post so far in this thread..