Major_golf

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh rly.

Again more it doesn't stop

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/Paynechris87/02a8ef9b.jpg

I don't know where I lied, you see the time stamps where it took you all that time to respond with I didn't win anything. LIKE I stated before you thrive on the internet attention, because no one in real life cares about you. You probably were picked on most of your life and you found your calling trolling CR. What I am surprised most about is how the new policy is no trolling on CR yet it is apparent you get away with like murder. I (along with everyone else) know you in person are the saddest excuse for a man. But please continue this crusade of yours against the tyranny of CRC AND DOVER!

This is a good read though.

Nope, I remember when I was 16 and had a DSM :lolguy:

I remember when F-bodies were cool.

http://watchurself.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/smokey-and-the-bandit.jpg

Well again scrambling with the above text to your we shall see in time seemed to be the end of the conversation I guess it wasn't. Scared na not at all. As to the hour to respond recall first scream shot battery life phone was charging bra. Edited by Major_golf

As to direction in life let's see married 2 kids damn good job what so out of place here

And again iv said nothing but truth about what you did/do but you want to continue to to take random stabs if you feel Im handle things in a wrong way I would be more than glad to have a private conversation with you. But in reality I'm only following what you did

As to direction in life let's see married 2 kids damn good job what so out of place here

And again iv said nothing but truth about what you did/do but you want to continue to to take random stabs if you feel Im handle things in a wrong way I would be more than glad to have a private conversation with you. But in reality I'm only following what you did

Makes no sense. I tried a conversation with you and then you made a thread and cried about it. :dumb: .. All you keep saying is the same shit over and over.. No one cares Chris, in fact we have been thinking about starting a support group for you to help with these deeply rooted emotional issues. :(

So the big question is:

How in the fuck do you guys take such nice screen shots of your phone?

on the iPhone you press the home button and the top button simultaneously and boom hd quality screen shot, but you haz droid dont you :gabe: