Bad idea or no?

Hahn

Was at Kabul for a second a couple months ago when I did some work out of TK. Mostly at KAF now. Guessing you're with the 37th?

I take it your contracted? And yes im with the 37th. We got some boys at KAF too.

CR is the Judge of your life. If you buy something that Jones doesn't like, you will get a(n) "<auto maker> LOL" slapped across your face followed by several "<crappy car> VS. <your car> = <crappy car> WINS" and other various fresh, original jokes.

Jones lurks out there in the shadows waiting for your car purchase. Tread lightly and godspeed.

I have noticed this already. Im prepared to hear from Jones that i should buy a $40k Audi and call it a day. But thats just not gonna happen.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JONES???

My thought too. Either way thanks for the input Jones. Not sure about the S2K but was just tossing it out there. As for the MX6, i think ill try something else for the next project. Not sure what or even when i can start it though. Thanks for the input fellas.

id say the mx6 could be fun, I hear the klze motors take pretty well to a supercharger kit, anywho I've been tossing around the idea lately of seeing if I can find an older one as a dd myself, a friend of mine used to have an 89 mx6, it was a good driving car and was fairly fun

id say the mx6 could be fun, I hear the klze motors take pretty well to a supercharger kit, anywho I've been tossing around the idea lately of seeing if I can find an older one as a dd myself, a friend of mine used to have an 89 mx6, it was a good driving car and was fairly fun

Havent see of or even heard of a supercharged MX6 let alone with a ZE motor. Those got high compression as is. And i dont know about the 89(gen 1) MX6s but i know that my 93 was a blast to drive. It wasnt no Horse Power monster but it could move. I just liked that you didnt see any others on the road with you. Maybe theres a reason for it but i miss mine. Could just be the sentimental factor though i guess.

I take it your contracted? And yes im with the 37th. We got some boys at KAF too.

I see your guys here. I'm guessing you know SSG. Hercenberg? He's in the 37th and on Pheniox with you. He and I worked at RTI together for a while as instructors for WLC. I'm the Truck Master for the 1484th here.

As for your car; you have a while left here. Take your time to research cars of interest. No need to pull the trigger right away on something you won't drive for a while.

I see your guys here. I'm guessing you know SSG. Hercenberg? He's in the 37th and on Pheniox with you. He and I worked at RTI together for a while as instructors for WLC. I'm the Truck Master for the 1484th here.

As for your car; you have a while left here. Take your time to research cars of interest. No need to pull the trigger right away on something you won't drive for a while.

Sorry but i dont know SSG Hercenberg. As of now my Platoon is the only ones from the 37th here. But 1484, is that the trans co out of Walbridge? I used to be HHC there before being cross leveled for this deployment.

And no worries on making a car decision yet, i know i got pleeeeeeeeenty of time still left in this shit hole.

Had a 94 Probe GT with the KLZE in it. Bought a Supra. Sold the probe shortly thereafter.

I think they are an attractive car, but they are heavy for thier class, hard to make power with/make fast, poor after market support, and FWD.

My Probe was my first fun car, and I will always have a soft spot for them, but I would never consider moding one again.

Had a 94 Probe GT with the KLZE in it. Bought a Supra. Sold the probe shortly thereafter.

I think they are an attractive car, but they are heavy for thier class, hard to make power with/make fast, poor after market support, and FWD.

My Probe was my first fun car, and I will always have a soft spot for them, but I would never consider moding one again.

Wow, I can't picture you in a Probe. Do you have pics of it?

I drove my friend's Probe 24v GT with a 5-speed and it was actually a pretty fun car for what it was. I'm 6'3" and I fit in an S2000 just fine, but they get pretty uncomfortable on long trips. It's more comfy than my reg cab S10 though.

Here's my advice, spend $6-7k on a nice LS1 6-speed f-body. You can thank me later