2001 Oldsmobile Aurora CD changer harness..

ZYUL8TR

Does anyone know the location to the under-dash connection point for the CD changer wiring harness (CD changer is trunk mounted -if it had one)?

This car was not factory equipped with the CD changer. I bought GM harness 12344003 so I may connect my Ipod junk to that harness; however, I have no clue where the other end connects under the dash...

One cord is somewhat hard to get at, it is somewhat fastened to the back of the glovebox in the upper left hand corner. If you pull somewhat hard it will come lose. Next you need to get the other cord, it should be in a plastic bag in the glovebox. Both cords have a orange plastic part that needs to be taken off. Once the plastic part is removed shove it up your ass and fuck yourself.

You're an asshole.

• Upvote 1

One cord is somewhat hard to get at, it is somewhat fastened to the back of the glovebox in the upper left hand corner. If you pull somewhat hard it will come lose. Next you need to get the other cord, it should be in a plastic bag in the glovebox. Both cords have a orange plastic part that needs to be taken off. Once the plastic part is removed shove it up your ass and fuck yourself.

You're an asshole.

:lol:

Eli = :fuckyeah: