Any other bowlers among us?

M0nk3y

I try to go bowling as much as possible. Mainly in the winter when I'm back at home from college. Use to bowl in high school, but that was 4 years ago.

One year without bowling, couple weeks ago I rolled a 201 average over 3 games.

My balls (hehe):

Rotor Grip Neptune - 15lbs - drilled for skid snap. Bastards can hit high or low and still carry...I love it.

Track Robot Rule - 15lbs - drilled for medium heavy conditions, easy arc with hard snap in the backend. Not as forgiving, but if I can get a good line it carries really well. Usually a 10 pin left if I carry high or low

Spare Ball - 15lbs - well its a spare ball

So anyone else weird as me?

I want to find my ball speed and rev rate...any easy solutions?

I got a Big 4 patch, for those that don't know what it is, its the 4-6/7-10 split picked up. I was 16 in a league when I got it haha. I just chucked the ball as hard as I could towards a pin and it bounced around. I havent bowled in forever, kinda wanna go right now lol

I bowl on a league on Friday nights. I have my good nights and bad. A few weeks ago I threw a 736 scratch on the league.. as seen here:

http://www.palacelanes.com/pdf/leagues/522.pdf

My one and only ball I use is a used Storm Shift.. I have an old ass ball.. a Zone which I hardly use.

I averaged 193 at the end of the season last year. This year is a shitty 188 (or whatever the sheet above is). I've been lacking this year to back and knee injuries and not releasing the ball out correctly. By the end of the year (April or so) I plan to have my average up to a 190 or so.