Who all shoots trap/skeet?

LPFSTheFett

this guy will school you. We have alot of fun, different game types, site acquisitions, etc. Just got a spring loaded launcher for xmas and i have yet to break it in. No time this weekend or i;d go with the weather like this. Although i think the public ranges are closed this time of the year. Thats when its good to own land.

the key is to place the butt of the stock directly on your crotch. really improves aim.

edit: with my Moss 500 field barrel I was a 17/25 shooter. with my friend's Remington 870 bird gun I was at best 12/25. with another friend's short-barrel benelli I was back up to 15-16/25.

the moral of the story is fire something you're comfortable with.

I can say i've never shot trap. Worst part is I used to work at a shooting range loading the trap machines all day. We should organize a trip and go.

I get bored with trap.

Down at Lancaster Airport Club they will shoot backup and flurries and shit.... that's fun.

BTW, I refuse to shoot in money tourneys after one night at Big Walnut the shoot-off was in the fucking parking lot (like 48 yards)

I get bored with trap.

Down at Lancaster Airport Club they will shoot backup and flurries and shit.... that's fun.

BTW, I refuse to shoot in money tourneys after one night at Big Walnut the shoot-off was in the fucking parking lot (like 48 yards)

Fuck money tourneys they are difficult if you are the one loading the machine. I am down for shooting something other then clay.

Fuck money tourneys they are difficult if you are the one loading the machine. I am down for shooting something other then clay.

When I was a kid I had to load the trap machine at Big Walnut. It was an electric thrower, but you had to sit in the pit and load every single clay by hand.

When I was a kid I had to load the trap machine at Big Walnut. It was an electric thrower, but you had to sit in the pit and load every single clay by hand.

Yes this is what I did for 8 hours a day. I managed to keep all of my fingers.

I shoot trap in my backyard when ever. I picked up one of those cheap launhers and it works pretty well. I'm going to make a nice mount for it in my yard asap.

I've shot through a couple boxes of 130 of them so far and have hit most, but the launcher doesn't throw them really far and I use an 12g 870HD gun with pistol grips so very easy to move around quick and the pattern is very wide so its hard to miss unless its just plain out of the short range.