JuicedH22

BStowers023

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never forget 2012 Phil gets walked by broke dick rx7

chris that car could make 9 million hp and could dead hook every single time, but with your driving skills and ricer mentality i could walk away from you in the kia. lets lay out the facts, you have a light car, a good motor, and spray, vs my stock motor, no bottled anchor. and i would bet my life i still pull you by a football field. ill make you a killer deal on the car once its up for sale.

I swapped out my ls1 over the weekend for a tbi 305. Now I just need bigger meats out back to contain the power and I'm golden

your welcome for the lo3, I didn't need it anymore... and phil...

http://www.1mustfall.com/portal/media/kunena/attachments/320/Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1.jpg

your welcome for the lo3, I didn't need it anymore... and phil...

http://www.1mustfall.com/portal/media/kunena/attachments/320/Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1.jpg

if you were to go missing, i think not a single fuck would be given. honestly , if you were falling off the side of a mountain, and i had a bag full of fucks, and all you needed was one single fuck not to plunge to the most horrible death possible..... i wouldnt give a fuck.

So you can't race :confused:

Is it the same 302 RX-7 I saw on CRC?

its a total pile of shit. like think of the worst dump you took in the past 6 months and it was worth more than chris's car. plus his driving skills are less than an asain women blind folded.