JuicedH22

BStowers023

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's dyno numbers from when it got

Dyno'd at dyno brians. I forget the cam. I'll look it up here in a sec and post.

I mean my car made 451whp uncorrected but that doesn't mean much....everyone usually goes off of corrected numbers STD or SAE.

426 is believable with this setup

Horsepower numbers aren't really important to me, If I wanted big peak numbers I would have went with a bigger cam, higher flowing heads, and a big ass FAST 102mm Intake.

Edited by BStowers023

I'm just down to race whoever, I'm pretty sure my poor T56 is on it's last leg though so I will most likely break during one of these runs lol.

Just wait until you are back in town, so that Muncie isn't as far for you. RPM transmissions will build it up nicely for you.

Fact- less than 87% of these races will happen. Paul you never show up to shit to race, Casey won't have that cam, bstowers shit will break and Steve will be racing bikes... Can't wait for this summer... Oh and I'm shitting on everyone but Steve in this thread this summer. And my shit is bone dick stock. Facts

Fact- less than 87% of these races will happen. Paul you never show up to shit to race, Casey won't have that cam, bstowers shit will break and Steve will be racing bikes... Can't wait for this summer... Oh and I'm shitting on everyone but Steve in this thread this summer. And my shit is bone dick stock. Facts

bone stock and shitting on us. LOL........

Not scared.