JuicedH22

BStowers023

bone stock and shitting on us. LOL........

I would shit on you this year but you NEVER came out. So I'll just wait for this summer to come and go and you tell us your Gonna show and you never do. And yes, my car is bone stock, rite down to the filter Holmes. Busting yalls heads

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would shit on you this year but you NEVER came out. So I'll just wait for this summer to come and go and you tell us your Gonna show and you never do. And yes, my car is bone stock, rite down to the filter Holmes. Busting yalls heads

trollin hard here aren't you. If your car was ever stock it would get worked by everybody in this thread ya sandbaggin brolo.

trollin hard here aren't you. If your car was ever stock it would get worked by everybody in this thread ya sandbaggin brolo.

Me sand bag, ha, never that. Y would I sand bag around all these Internet heros??? I'm just stating facts. And gabe what video have you heard my car hit the limiter? If u mean when I first had the car and it had clutch issues, then yeah sure.come at me better than that chief

Me sand bag, ha, never that. Y would I sand bag around all these Internet heros??? I'm just stating facts. And gabe what video have you heard my car hit the limiter? If u mean when I first had the car and it had clutch issues, then yeah sure.come at me better than that chief

Stock GTO?

its phils gtp that's not stock

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3181/16770874.jpg

shit, the gto prolly couldn't even take a fox body

why do you even post on this site? you offer nothing, you drive a rat box, 98.7% of the people here hate you and your shitty opinions, the other 1.2% have you blocked, and the other .1% is your raggedy ass brother , who im sure if he had the choice, would have picked a different set up balls to be ejaculted from. i know i wouldnt want to follow in your foot steps.

Make it classy at least, go to Chipotle.

IF CHIPOLTE WAS OPEN DURING THE TIME THIS GOES DOWN THEN I WOULD SAY HELL YEA, HELL YEA, FUCKING RITE. BUT IT WONT BE SEEING AS WE WILL PROLLY BE RACING ON THE STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE. EATING GREAT EVEN LATE....

Note- we are not setting up a race on this board, these are just internet warriors talking shit about things that will never happen... why you ask???

GREG FACE

IF CHIPOLTE WAS OPEN DURING THE TIME THIS GOES DOWN THEN I WOULD SAY HELL YEA, HELL YEA, FUCKING RITE. BUT IT WONT BE SEEING AS WE WILL PROLLY BE RACING ON THE STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE. EATING GREAT EVEN LATE....

STOP YELLING PHAGGOT.

Be a man, do it in the day time. Vids of only head lights that make cool exhaust noises moving suck.

STOP YELLING PHAGGOT.

Be a man, do it in the day time. Vids of only head lights that make cool exhaust noises moving suck.

Iphone takes amazing nite videos that capture everything. or go pros.... GET ON OUR LEVEL.

REAL STREET RACING.