JuicedH22

BStowers023

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel ya. You've just had some bad luck with cars. The g body will be a great project. whats your thoughts on what your gonna do with one?

super simple, big ass cam, 4:10s, a lil spray and radials. simple, not exspensive and save money on insurance, its killing me rite now.

and honestly, the gto has been a great car minus the rings being shit. but what i got the car for im not even mad. its gonna be a quick lil bitch when im done.

super simple, big ass cam, 4:10s, a lil spray and radials. simple, not exspensive and save money on insurance, its killing me rite now.

I have a buddy down here that has an '87 Grand National, the thing moves out and it's on his "play motor"

By far the fastest car I've ever been in, it's the lil ole V6 with a decent sized turbo (78mm I think) on 27lbs.

Are you wearing under wear?

ha! never, they restrict the air from getting to the balls, wich then causes a heat flux through the entire body, proving sweaty pit stains in the dress shirt. i keep a turbo down there with no restrictions that way i get full air intake. its all about saving the dress shirts