Saturday Feb 4 meet & eat ?

Doc1647545523

The hangout will open at 9 p.m. CR members and their guests are welcome.

Anyone interested in meeting for something to eat first? Some places that sound good to me are Wholly Joes or Five Guys in the Polaris area. Most full service restaurants are going to be plenty busy.

I was thinking 7 p.m. Anyone else with a better suggestion? Preferences for pizza or burgers?

Hangout address: 320 London Road, Delaware, 43015 (The Howald Industrial Park) Come in the front door of Building 100. Call me if you can't find the place. 740-405-5565 DON'T TEXT me every 10 minutes to tell me your position on Route 23!

The hangout will open at 9 p.m. CR members and their guests are welcome.

Anyone interested in meeting for something to eat first? Some places that sound good to me are Wholly Joes or Five Guys in the Polaris area. Most full service restaurants are going to be plenty busy.

I was thinking 7 p.m. Anyone else with a better suggestion? Preferences for pizza or burgers?

Hangout address: 320 London Road, Delaware, 43015 (The Howald Industrial Park) Come in the front door of Building 100. Call me if you can't find the place. 740-405-5565 DON'T TEXT me every 10 minutes to tell me your position on Route 23!

I down with wholly joes.

Since I'm a local I keep meaning to get in on one of these. I have a lot of free time lately, however I'm actually working today. I'll make a food suggestion anyway.

Have you guys checked out the 1808 American Bistro on Winter Street? It's merely blocks from the hangout.

I go there a lot and really like it. They have excellent food and 30+ beers on tap. Prices aren't cheap but pretty reasonable. It's probably my favorite overall place to dine/drink in Delaware, with Amato's coming in 2nd. You will probably need to make a reservation though. Unlike many of the downtown restaurants they do have a parking lot, though it is small.

I'll be at QSL at 7 p.m., maybe meet a few of you there.

Nothing wrong with the Pub or 1808. I think 1808 is a bit formal for the CR rowdies in a large group, and maybe a bit pricey compared to where we usually go.

Also, some members are under 21. Does the Pub allow that? I don't know.

Good suggestions, though.

I'm off to QSL in a few. Maybe see some of you after 9 at the hangout.