They caught kipp and a fellow cr member, got In some trouble too

Linc5.0

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because mopar wasnt a fuck stick before monday nite asshole. i love the perfect 100% innocent people the intrenet produces. i wish i had no skeletons laying around

Why was he driving a stolen Bike???

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/mopar-1.jpg

^^^^^^^^:lol:^^^^^^^^^^^^ not funny man... seriously

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/mopar-1.jpg

This is the part in the thread where I quote Phils posts and compare their effect on the mind to homless people huffing spraypaint.

I would then point out how me, you and 95% of American works hard for what they have and manage to not steal things muchless motorcycles or lead the cops on a high speed chase in January.

To wrap it up I would say that I too know people who have broken the law and got caught. But the difference is no body defended what my buddies did. They still might be friends of mine, but they're stupid for doing it and anyone who tries to rationalize their mcsteaks is an RT.

But that point in this thread won't come as I'm sure Phil will manage to ban himself before I type this out

• Confused 1

This is the part in the thread where I quote Phils posts and compare their effect on the mind to homless people huffing spraypaint.

I would then point out how me, you and 95% of American works hard for what they have and manage to not steal things muchless motorcycles or lead the cops on a high speed chase in January.

To wrap it up I would say that I too know people who have broken the law and got caught. But the difference is no body defended what my buddies did. They still might be friends of mine, but they're stupid for doing it and anyone who tries to rationalize their mcsteaks is an RT.

But that point in this thread won't come as I'm sure Phil will manage to ban himself before I type this out

when did i defend them??? i as well as many other people said, i hope mopar learns from this and makes better choices in the future. good post though

you talk a ton of shit about someone you wouldnt confront in person. i like you aj, but you run your mouth so hard behind a key board, not once did you walk up to kipp and say anything to his face when he was in the same parking lot as you this summer. dont think your gf is 100% innocent chief, seems like she is the common factor in all these dudes hitting on her. ive had some long talks w/ her and you are no saint brotato. so just cause he cant defend himself on here, dont go bashing him. cause i got shit on you to if you wanna keep dogging kipp. and fyi, there are a shit ton of red f250s running around that area. dumbass

Let's be honest Phil, there's no use confronting Kipp. I went down that road in 2008, he doesn't play fair. He's incapable of a simple confrontation without shit spiraling way out of control. As far as your dogging Nikki, feel free. You're the one constantly chatting it up with her, I'm sure you know quite a bit about her at this point. You should also know that any "dirt" you have on me is probably bullshit given you probably heard it from Nikki. Keep in mind that this is the girl that will make up outrageous lies to make her inflicted targets look like assholes. If you don't believe me ask her dad about the time she lied and said I was a woman beater. I had guns pulled on me, shit vandalized, etc all because she was mad. It was well over a month before she admitted she was lying. As far as kipp, not dogging him, not sure why you care anyway. I'm pointing out facts, his f250 sticks out like a sore thumb, it was seen leaving my neighborhood in the same time frame my car got smashed up. (they were able to narrow it down to a 10 minute window) I have yet to see another one lifted with push bars, 20" rims and all the auto zone flare around my area, but I've seen his plenty since he used to have a storage unit across the street from me so he would park his truck out there for hours and sit in it, in plain view of my house. At any rate this is all pretty stupid to argue about, if you have any other issues feel free to pm me, Facebook me, call me, whatever. I'm done talking about Kipp and Nikki.

when did i defend them??? i as well as many other people said, i hope mopar learns from this and makes better choices in the future. good post though

For the record I got nothing against mopar. I met him 1 time and he seemed like a decent guy. Hopefully he's able to rise above all this.

Its February bruh... just sayin

For those that personally know me, you know I am not a thief. Did i make some stupid decisions, fuck yes. If I had known what I know now, the outcome would have been much different i assure you. I just want to move past this, and continue on with my life. As for what you others have to say, you are entitled to whatever opinion you choose to form. I think the fact that quite a few people in this thread are wishing me well, should mean a lot (which I thank you guys for) and fuck you Phil u canada dry

For those that personally know me, you know I am not a thief. Did i make some stupid decisions, fuck yes. If I had known what I know now, the outcome would have been much different i assure you. I just want to move past this, and continue on with my life. As for what you others have to say, you are entitled to whatever opinion you choose to form. I think the fact that quite a few people in this thread are wishing me well, should mean a lot (which I thank you guys for) and fuck you Phil u canada dry

You always seemed like good people to me. Hope things work out for you, Mopar.