Uh, wtf Delaware Ohio News? Racist much?

ImUrOBGYN

Received this tweet from Delaware Ohio News today. Here's the facebook link that was tweeted out showing not only replies but also how many f'n likes... :rolleyes:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=811092&l=96eabad80e&id=189325527769728

A later tweet by them. FYI, if you read the comments from the previous link, you'll find a commenter by the name of J Louis Mills. This is relevant to the next DON tweet.

Delaware Ohio News

Is J Louis Mills the next Al Sharpton?

lol Holy shit. Doesn't really suprise me if you've ever read their "news", etc. Still, I gotta wonder if someone's not possibly just trying to screw them over. I dunno. They're supposedly opening a new website today, too. I wonder how much this shit's got to do with that, as well.

Andrea O'bryan this site also has an article titled Big Bad John Wins 2011 Little Brown Jug Despite Massive Erection.. any of u who think this is real don't deserve an opinion until doing research yeah its not right but thats obviously the point...

Yesterday at 1:03pm

Delaware Lawyer First of all: Andrea, shoot me a message, you're pretty hot. Second: Legally, yes, Walter Davis is too black to be Sheriff in Delaware.

LMAO at this