Bud Light Platinum

Buck531

Pretty sure bud ice is 5.5% vs this is 6.0...not to mention, there was bud, bud light, bud ice, bud 99, and bud light platinum all in the same cooler...ill still grab bud ice when i go to my buddies place near the hood as thats the main place to get bud ice...dont know if ive seen it in a gas station near gahanna/westerville near me

This stuff sucks. You are drinking Natty ICE.

If you want something that's actually good, Chimay Blue Label, 9%

http://img.tapatalk.com/aefcca72-a20d-f047.jpg

This is a BUD LIGHT PLATINUM THEAD YOU DUMB KUNT. Make another thread to push your gooch lickin beer at.

Just had my first swig from my first Platinum. Had it in a VERY cold fridge all day.

NOT BAD, in relation to Bud Light and Bud Ice. A lot better than Ice. Kind of tastes like Bud Light and Coors Original mixed together with an extra few alcohol %'s.

Yeah it's not bad if it's super cold.

I'm taste testing both bud ice and bud light platinum right now. As mentioned earlier there is a slight difference in alcohol content. These are the first two beers of the evening, so I am relatively clear headed. Neither have much taste or flavor, but there is a distinct difference in the two. I'll be grabbing the bud light platinum every time instead of bud ice.

Now it is time to get drunk, I'll be saving the rest of the bud ice for the end of the evening.

I'm taste testing both bud ice and bud light platinum right now. As mentioned earlier there is a slight difference in alcohol content. These are the first two beers of the evening, so I am relatively clear headed. Neither have much taste or flavor, but there is a distinct difference in the two. I'll be grabbing the bud light platinum every time instead of bud ice.

Now it is time to get drunk, I'll be saving the rest of the bud ice for the end of the evening.

You are going to need alot more to deal with what's at your house. :gabe: