Sat Feb 11th, 8 p.m., Hangout Open

Doc1647545523

It was good to see so many CR members at a winter meet. :D

Total for the night was 29, although not all at once. Pretty good, considering that at least a half dozen of the "regulars" didn't make it out tonight. And for a few people, it was their first time coming to the Hangout (hope to see you back soon).

Thanks to those who helped unload the air hockey table, and many thanks to Alex L for transporting it. Thanks to Pat B. for bringing drinks.

I hope you all made it home safely.

Until next week, then. ;)

Thanks again for opening the hangout up for us. Had a good time as always, good to see some different faces.

I like seeing your face :masturboy:

Thanks for opening the hangout and letting us all come! It was a good time, and i still swear that one steering wheel isn't working properly

The force feedback wheels definitely take some getting used to. After a few races in different cars, everyone concluded that the wheels work the same.

Glad you could make it out. I felt bad that your "crew" didn't stay longer, but I realize that we were just one stop on your spree of debauchery last night. :)

Neighborship. You no call, you no drink: you just stink.

I'm sorry lil buddy. we met at polaris and had booze, then drove up to delaware to hang out with the cool kids.

Doc, i'm sure your steering wheels are fine, i just need an excuse to lose to jones and that was the best one i had :)