New High Score Sat 2/18

Hwilli1647545487

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/400290_2969469210103_1662919110_2527371_1595417099_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/events/223272651086048/

Bethel Rd Pub

1375 Bethel Rd

Columbus, OH 43220.

9pm-1am

$3 bucks at the door.

Come out if you are bored. :)

Great show, Howard. :thumbup:

And you guys drew a big crowd for a new band. Congrats.

Thanks to everyone for coming out. :) Special thanks to Jesse and Kyle for watching the door for us. It was defiantly a lot of fun. I think we had 90 through the door.

I'll post up our next one when we schedule it.

My head still hurts.

There was a very strange couple sitting next to us. It was some older dude that looked like steven hawking with a 20 something chick. you could tell she was definitely creeped out. Perhaps a online date gone bad?

Holly shit me and gerg noticed them when they left and were both blown away that she was with that guy. Nerdy looking guy at least twice her age and she was cute looking. The only thing we could figure is that maybe they were a father/daughter. Anything happen that would make you think they were definite not related, on a date?

I'm a little rough today too. That bar pours strong mixed drinks. I mean to switch to beers but forgot and had 1 more mixed drink... then I also acdientally had another beer that I wasn't planning on right at the end of the night.

I think you had already left, but there were still people there and things were winding down and they called last call at around 1:20. :wtf:

My head still hurts.

There was a very strange couple sitting next to us. It was some older dude that looked like steven hawking with a 20 something chick. you could tell she was definitely creeped out. Perhaps a online date gone bad?

Was it me? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯