Car Shipping Recommendations

Dr. Pomade

I need to have a car shipped from Arizona to here. I'm going to used enclosed transport. (I don't want the car exposed to the elements as it travels here.) I've searched a number of threads on here and found some recommendations. Here's who I've contacted thus car and what they've quoted me:

Horseless Carriage - $1850

Intercity Lines - $1650

Dependable Auto Shippers - $1328

PlyCar - $1600

Edge Transportation - $1475

Pilot Transport - $1385

Any others I should consider? Any other thoughts on this?

Edited by Dr. Pomade

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even after paying for gas and a hotel or two, I suspect you could do it cheaper just flying out there and driving back yourself.

If it was nicer weather, I would definitely consider it, and likely do it. But, I don't want to drive the car in shitty weather and have it exposed to snow, salt on the roads, etc.

Try Pilot Transport. This is the company that Honda uses; I had them transport the '8 Z06 I bought in New Hampshire to Ohio.

Just called them. They quoted me $1385, but they said they are 2-3 weeks out on service time. I don't think I want to wait that long.

Yikes. Either 911, or GT-R.

.....aaaaand let the 11-page knut-swanging begin. Congrats either way, brojangles! :thumbup:

Oh god, no, that's not what this thread is intended to be about, so let's just nip that now.

It's a 2012 Audi S5.

GT-R will come later. :)