Whores gon whore

Sam1647545489

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Farkas. I know he's had his share of dimes, as have I and I just don't find anything about her attractive.

then you are a fucking liar as well.

Sure there are hotter women, but you would take that phone call, and that date just to say you went out with Kim K... you are a full of shit clown if you say otherwise, and no one will believe you.

Sure there are hotter women, but you would take that phone call, and that date just to say you went out with Kim K... you are a full of shit clown if you say otherwise, and no one will believe you.

^^ this. Just forward me the call if it makes you feel better though. My wife and I already have an agreement that I can bang the shit out of either if they call and ask me for the night.

Have her call me, please... I'll gladly record myself turning her down.

In my opinion, if a women is beautiful AND smart, she's a dime. There are plenty of women better looking than Kim and their lack of personality makes them a complete turn off to me.

I don't give a shit if she's a celebrity, either... She's still as dumb as a reading the back of a box of Cocoa Puffs.

I don't give a shit if she's a celebrity, either... She's still as dumb as a reading the back of a box of Cocoa Puffs.

Agreed. Also, people tend to forget that she only became famous in the first place BECAUSE WHORE.

If she didn't have her big ass on that retarded sex tape we wouldn't have to see her family on TV all the fucking time.

Nah, I just know what I want in a woman aside from that superficial shit.

I'm not even talking about just her looks. I am talking about behavioural science and what that means in how a person would behave to different social interactions.

In a less nerdy manner: What the avg person would do when given the opportunity to meet a celebrity, regardless of what they say they would do before that chance.

i.e. a Kardashian asks you out on a date.

Im telling that your wrong. I give 0 fucks about celeb status. Im around them all the time with my current job. It means absolutely nothing to me and aside from her celeb status that seems to fog your lens, she is just not attractive to me. A HUGE part of what attracts me to a girl is her personality and i can tell you right now i want no part of her. I value my own reputation more than hers. Being associated to her or that family in anyway would be a monumental mistake on just about anyone that respects themselves and their own family. Ill stick to the women i find attractive and find real value in, you can beat it to Kim K's cottage cheese ass all day.

Im telling that your wrong. I give 0 fucks about celeb status. Im around them all the time with my current job. It means absolutely nothing to me and aside from her celeb status that seems to fog your lens, she is just not attractive to me. A HUGE part of what attracts me to a girl is her personality and i can tell you right now i want no part of her. I value my own reputation more than hers. Being associated to her or that family in anyway would be a monumental mistake on just about anyone that respects themselves and their own family. Ill stick to the women i find attractive and find real value in, you can beat it to Kim K's cottage cheese ass all day.

Her celeb status doesnt fog my lense... I also give zero fucks about her, and do not think she is "a dime" as you silly guys like to say. I never said I thought she was hot or anything else. But I know damn well (moreso if I were single) that if she called I would take a date... because, why the fuck not? Its a date? Im not asking to go steady/marry/fuck me... the question at hand was a date. And of course, by human nature, I would do it for my own narcissistic reason to get back on facebook afterwards to brag to the world... just to have in my scrapbook of life of shit i did. I think it is fair to say 99.9999% would do the same. This goes right with you JUST braggin about "hanging with celebrities all the time" Why did you feel hte need to say that? Just to make sure everyone knew you hung out with famous people?

BTW, who are these famous people? have you actually got to hang with htem? Did you get a picture with any of them? If so, did you post it online?

And for you to say "no way man, she is just some dumb whore, i dont even think she's hot" is just some BULLSHIT that dodus's say online in the safety of the internet away from the reality of things.

Where are Tilly or Doc to back me on this?

Where are Tilly or Doc to back me on this?

I'm not sure anyone is qualified to say what another person would/wouldn't do, regardless of profession.

I really don't think I would be able to stand being around KK for any length of time, so I really feel I would turn her down for a date - not that she would ever ask. Might sound odd to some who would clearly do it, but to each their own. I'm not a good looking guy either, so it's not like I think I could do better as far as looks go. I just don't like being around retards.