Any interest in a 2-18 mid afternoon Triple Nickel run?

Cordell

Well I'm going to Cars and Coffee in the morning, and signing my blue Miata over right after, so I'm thinking noon-1 I'm going to head out east towards Zanesville and break-in the new one.

I know its late notice, but it looks like it'll be dry and sunny, not warm but dry. So any interest in going? We can talk about it at C&C.

So in other words, GET YOUR DEAD ASSES OUTSIDE!!

Well if it's not at least within 10-15 minutes of the vet memorial I'm going to pass. I have to work 10.5 hours tomorrow.

Otherwise, I would have come out and seen some of you chodes

Cars and Coffee is usually in front of the Grandview Cup O' Joe near the target and Johnny Rockets.

Well if it's not at least within 10-15 minutes of the vet memorial I'm going to pass. I have to work 10.5 hours tomorrow.

Otherwise, I would have come out and seen some of you chodes

Just about 10 minutes brauh. Really, probably not even that long unless you get stuck at every light.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=300+West+Broad+Street,+Columbus,+OH+43215+(Franklin+County+Veterans+Memorial)&hl=en&ll=39.977646,-83.008575&spn=0.061825,0.247192&sll=39.996191,-83.025994&sspn=0.000966,0.003862&geocode=FVhKYgIdHh4N-w%3BFcnFYQIdAWQN-yHhTyGkqmnxAg&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=18&t=m&z=12