Trackey Installation - Ford Mechanics Please Step in

POS VETT

I have met Brady in person and I have only good impressions about PPC. However, TracKey is a Ford item and the software is transferred by connecting the PCM to some Ford server which means it has to be installed by a Ford dealer. The TracKey purchase has to be handled by a Ford dealer as well.

I have met Brady in person and I have only good impressions about PPC. However, TracKey is a Ford item and the software is transferred by connecting the PCM to some Ford server which means it has to be installed by a Ford dealer. The TracKey purchase has to be handled by a Ford dealer as well.

Correct.Its basically just a software update through the ids. Basically you purchase the track key from Ford. They then give a "key" that has to be entered in to the ids during programming. It would be hard for a dealer to mess up whether they have done one before or not.....I would give the Germain service department on sawmill a call on . They have done the clutch tsb on several of our Shelby customers vehicles and i have not heard a complaint from any of those customers.