CR Softball

bahd-ler

I'd love to but have zero equipment, haven't swung a bat in years, and I've lost a lot of weight but not in good shape.

Im afraid Id suck far too much. I at least need to visit a batting cage to see if my arms will fall off the first time I connect.

Meh. I've got a Wal-Mart glove and $30 cleats on sale at Dick's...plus the only bat I've swung around since last season resides beneath my pants zipper.

I'm also doing a church co-ed league on Sunday afternoons. Believe me when I say that league can be just as competitive as Berliner Fields sometimes. :eek:

I am playing on a Tues/Weds night men's league that just started last week. i was out in Colorado, and the team actually had to forfeit due to lack of players.

PM me and I'll add you to the roster. Great group of guys when I played a couple of times last year. It is competitive but fun: we bring our A-game but don't act like dicks at the same time. Somehow, we still win games. :)

PM sent

Phil came out.

Phil killed it.

We drank and made merriness.

<3

Look forward to doing it again next week.

Thanks for letting me play with you guys can't wait til next week. Planks is fun fr sure.