CR Softball

bahd-ler

How do I answer that???

24/male/Delaware ???

You've been on cr since 04 have less then 300 posts..don't think I've seen ur posts nor seen you at any meets... so I'm weary about signing up for a team spot by some random dude who might gang rape me in a shower :lol:

You've been on cr since 04 have less then 300 posts..don't think I've seen ur posts nor seen you at any meets... so I'm weary about signing up for a team spot by some random dude who might gang rape me in a shower :lol:

I won't rape you in the butt... :megusta:

Should I remake an intro?.... I went out to Docs a couple of Saturdays ago, but other than that haven't really been to a meet in a while. I used to live with Ben (sickness22) before he moved in with Shanton, since then I kinda went rogue.

I dont necessarily want to make a cr softball team, as I just want to join one (if someones already got half a team together). I played a couple years at hoff park and then did a season down at berliner. I think it would be fun... and what ever happens in the shower we can keep in the shower... huh, what do you say?

Dennis, I'll keep you informed as I'm trying

To actually start a team. I have a few commitments nothing for sure yet. I need to get all the info see what days works best get shirts a name you know all that jazz

I might be able to get a sponsor (or partial) if need be.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I am playing on a Tues/Weds night men's league that just started last week. i was out in Colorado, and the team actually had to forfeit due to lack of players.

PM me and I'll add you to the roster. Great group of guys when I played a couple of times last year. It is competitive but fun: we bring our A-game but don't act like dicks at the same time. Somehow, we still win games. :)

I'd love to but have zero equipment, haven't swung a bat in years, and I've lost a lot of weight but not in good shape.

Im afraid Id suck far too much. I at least need to visit a batting cage to see if my arms will fall off the first time I connect.