Born to race

blurtoyou

Some day, someone's going to make one of these movies and hire someone who actually knows what they're doing to consult on the technical aspects. And the director will actually listen.

Unfortunately, so much dumb shit will have come before it that no one will care.

This movie was actually released in 2011. Not sure why the delay in the States. I just watched it and here's my highly professional rating system...

Acting, eh... ...just as expected.

Technical and mechanical knowledge, eh, better than F&F.

Nice list of cars and racing scenes, yup!, and that's the whole reason to watch...

New line in 2012

"You know how to shave a few tenths off your time?................POWERSHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He goes on to explain that by powershifting, the turbo stays in full boost between gears for maximum acceleration. Eh, seems reasonable enough...

...as long as the tranny can handle the abuse.

Better than the granny shifting BS like F&F. :lolguy:

• 2 months later...

Acting was terrible, story line was terrible, I would have never sold that Regal for that punks STi either.

I liked how they ripped lines off F&F too. Not that F&F was much better...just sayin'