Eastbound and Down Season 3

Littleguy

This just started again last night on HBO. One of my favorite comedy series of all time. For those that have seen it you already know how bad ass it is.

Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called 'patriotism'.

I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than f**k. So that is why i am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my d**k... everyone.

When my ass was 19 years old, I changed the face of professional baseball. I was handed the keys to the kingdom, multi-million dollar deals, endorsements. Everyone wanted a piece of my sh*t. Just a man with a mind for victory and an arm like a fu*king cannon. But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm.

P.E. Kid: When you did steroids, did they make your balls shrink?

Kenny Powers: Oh, you think that's funny? How 'bout I show you my balls right now and you can tell me if they shrunk, huh? No, for your information, I have full-size balls. Next question.

A lot of people ask me, 'Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument.

Fu*k man, I'm a bulletproof tiger, dude!

I love this series. I'm disappointed this is the final season.

I was completely shocked at the ending last night. Totally can't believe April did that. Completely unexpected. I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles the situation. Based on the previews, I'm guessing he's going to hand the "situation" off to Dustin and his wife and split, again.