New guy from Nashville

Chris Gaines

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

None of you guys is any fun. Lol. Here I give you the perfect easy target to blast, get all your ire out, since CR seems to sensitive to get into it with actual people, and this is the best that you can come up with.

"DJ, this is so laaaaame...."

Sigh.

That's what I get for getting my hopes up.

None of you guys is any fun.

Honestly, you should have used some smokin-ass hot teen girl instead of faggy McKuntry dude. Would have been bonus points for "My 38 year-old boyfriend is gonna beat you affliction-style"

Honestly, you should have used some smokin-ass hot teen girl instead of faggy McKuntry dude. Would have been bonus points for "My 38 year-old boyfriend is gonna beat you affliction-style"

Thats a good idea. I just figured I would use someone eveyone could find a target in. Thought maybe we could even get some hillbilly on hillbilly violence goin in here.

I have an alternate name that I've been using for over two years. Im so good I made another alternate and used the older alternate to out it. You guys have invited it out... Sent pm's to it.. Sold things to it... had all out fights with it.. you even have pictures of the guy from his facebook account.

Funny to know one of your frequent members doesnt exit. I only log into to it from netbook/tablet so you will never guess who it is.

I have an alternate name that I've been using for over two years. Im so good I made another alternate and used the older alternate to out it. You guys have invited it out... Sent pm's to it. Sold things to it.

Funny to know one of your frequent members doesnt exit. I only log into to it from netbook/tablet so you will never guess who it is.

Hal?

I have an alternate name that I've been using for over two years. Im so good I made another alternate and used the older alternate to out it. You guys have invited it out... Sent pm's to it.. Sold things to it... had all out fights with it.. you even have pictures of the guy from his facebook account.

But wait, the trolls have the market on lock down for trolling, just ask them...