Soooo, about this N2o stuff and Cobra motors

Science Abuse

Things I know about this black magic:

-Above a certain amount, fuel needs to go in in with the funny gas, possibly more than your fuel system can cope with.

-Cobra intakes have low-velocity area in them, in which the fuel may pool.

So, what are the options for 200'ish shots?

Drilling and tapping aluminum is easy, are there wet kits that come with 8 threaded injectors? Are there ready-made kits that don't shoot through a throttle plate? Any resources for metering just how much you need to accomplish a certain goal on a certain engine?

Looking for a cheap kick in the ass. Not really looking to blow the engine up, but I'm not overly concerned about its safety.

PS, I want it to spray for up to 2 miles at a time, 4200ft above sea level.

Eek. You may wan't to look into some type of FI if you want the extra power for that long.

Too much money.... I know that's flawed logic, but once you aim north fo 600 you're building a motor anyways, that's the time for FI (no one makes a kit for the car in question). I'm looking for 450-500 max for a few passes....

http://image.hotrod.com/f/35240737/hrdp-1112-06-o+bonneville-salt-flats-for-beginners+the-course.jpg