opinions on best place that sells/installs carpet

ODoyle

I can't speak from personal experience, but I believe Truckin on here is the one you're thinking of.

+1 for Truckin'. He did a bedroom and my basement 5-6 years ago. Still holding up great. Good price too.

I agree with Buck. Truckin http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=621 did the carpet in the office part of the hangout. He was easy to work with, quoted a very good price, and came through with what he promised. I've PM'd you his email and phone number.

In all fairness, though, another member on here whom I consider a friend had a bad experience with Truckin and wrote about it here: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90784

I don't know either side of that story, but can tell you that Truckin did a great job for me and I would use him again without hesitation.

funny, because i was just thinking today that im about ready to redo my basement carpet and was gonna PM truckin...i did remember jake's tile thread, but tile is WAY easier to mess up than carpet, so im not too worried. plus, i havent heard a bad review about carpet from him

funny, because i was just thinking today that im about ready to redo my basement carpet and was gonna PM truckin...i did remember jake's tile thread, but tile is WAY easier to mess up than carpet, so im not too worried. plus, i havent heard a bad review about carpet from him

I agree. I have heard nothing but good reviews on his carpet work.