2003 chevy trailblazer transfer case issue

pontiacfreak142

im not completely sure of the issue, but as described by my mom lol,...

She was driving the truck in 2wd, but felt like the transfer case was binding up as if it were attempting to engauge 4wd or something. She said she took a turn and the front wheels didnt want to move, but the rear was more than happy to slide out. i believe she said it also happend again while taking off from a stop light.

i know its probably not much to go on, but any idea's?

Failing front diff. It's pretty common. Trailblazers have lots of issues regardless if thats it or not. At least it's not a faulty MAF wire, lol.

Ok cool lol. Yea who diagnosed that? Cause the paper I got said it was a broken wire, but we played with it for like 2 hours and we got it to mess up 2 times for like 10 seconds and it was fine the rest of the time. They also tried to tell to me it was a bad motor mount, but there is no way in hell, not with the sounds its making lol

one of our used car trade in's was trailblazer that had a failing front diff, it actually exploded on the test drive when the salesmen took it out, it came back with the yoke missing, you could see the internal gears of the diff, destroyed the power steering rack crushing the pressure lines, beat the converter up, destroyed the drive shaft from the diff to the transfer case, U-joints were fucked, it was a mess, they gave it to me to fix and after I did all the work they turned around wholesaled it