DollarShaveClub.com

TimTaylor751647545500

by 8am I have a 5 o'clock shadow... I wonder how many they ship at a time or if they expect you to use 1 blade for the month... I would try to get more info but their site sux and I can't click on any buttons inside of it.

Their site continues to have problems, but if you're curious, here's a review written last summer by a woman:

http://thriftyninja.net/2011/08/review-dollar-shave-club/

I got my Dollar Shave Club shipment in the mail yesterday and I am SO excited! While is looks like a REALLY good deal, I wasn’t sure how the quality would be, I mean, it’s $1.99 for 5 blades! I saw a shiny silver package in my mailbox and had no idea what it was. I only ordered it last Wednesday evening…how could it be here THIS soon?! But when I read it was from them, I ripped it open to check it out. There was a package of 5 blades attached to a card that talks about the program itself and a stainless steel handle to fit the blades! The blades looked good, but looks can be deceiving, I’ve had some really bad ones before. Can you say blood transfusion? Just kidding, but you get the point.

Okay, so I tried them. Dual blades with the aloe strip. They worked great! I would say they were as great as the Gillette razors I hadbeen stealing from my husband. :) I mean, did I say that? Yes, I did. I steal his razors normally because they work so much better for me. They normally shave so much better and don’t give me razor burn. Guess what?! These razors worked just as well…but are SO much cheaper. I am seriously hooked on these! I’m excited I can get 5 blades every month and not have to try so hard to stretch out the good ones I buy at the store because they are SO expensive to buy the replacement blades.

So overall, I give them 2 thumbs up. It works great, super cheap and you know I love cheap! So if you were wondering about them, you should try it out.