TONIGHT 3/9/2012

Erica

I'm down as usual, please post up if you want to come out, Doc doesn't like to open the hangout for 2 people, thats if he is available.

So you want to go on a short drive tonight Erica and break in that new Miata? Say around midnight on some cloverleafs for starters and then you can try and keep up with me?

I'm down as usual, please post up if you want to come out, Doc doesn't like to open the hangout for 2 people, thats if he is available.

So you want to go on a short drive tonight Erica and break in that new Miata? Say around midnight on some cloverleafs for starters and then you can try and keep up with me?

Im not as nuts as you! lol

I'm not nuts. I just drive fast.

I just didn't think you would want people back at your house, because then you wouldn't get to go drive your new car.

I do LOVE to drive it! I am hoping Doc will open tonight so I can drive up there!

Erica and I are going out to eat with my parents, so we are out as far as dinner plans. Unless something has changed this afternoon while I have been at work.

BUT we will be up for the hangout after we are done.

That's what I do.

Yes, you do lol. And a couple others as well.

Night-time wash/wax doesn't work at the hangout. Without daylight coming through the skylights, you can't see what you're doing. I think you'd find it easier at home. Also, inside washing is a two-person operation due to water drainage issues.

Night-time wash/wax doesn't work at the hangout. Without daylight coming through the skylights, you can't see what you're doing. I think you'd find it easier at home. Also, inside washing is a two-person operation due to water drainage issues.

That's right...I remember talking about this over the winter. Muffaault.

FWIW, it's echo-location waxing in my driveway as well: listen to the sound of a few buffer passes in the dark and hope I used wax instead of rubbing compound.