mini trucks stop in.

LeonbergerG

I have recently purchased an '86 Nissan D21 hard body. Looking to buy some rims for it but I don't know what to buy... truck is not lowered but maybe one day... just wondering if anyone knows how big I can go and still be able to drive every day. Any advice? Pics? Thanks
  • Downvote 1

I have recently purchased an '86 Nissan D21 hard body. Looking to buy some rims for it but I don't know what to buy... truck is not lowered but maybe one day... just wondering if anyone knows how big I can go and still be able to drive every day. Any advice? Pics? Thanks

17" escalade wheels would look nice on there.

I know it's for a mazda but it's the same lug pattern. Here's a list of wheels that fit and some pics.

http://www.mazdatrucking.com/B2200/Mazda_Pickup_Rims.html

Six-lug? I've seen GMC/Chevy SUV wheels look good on a Hardbody...same bolt pattern as the Envoy/Trailblazer.

Maybe SS rims?

If it's six lug, it's the same as big chevy/ford/dodge. which is 6x5.5. envoy/tb is 6x5.

My FJ wheels are that pattern (all), as are my first gen XTerra wheels (01-04).

It says the Isuzu Axiom wheels fit with no modifications (large centerbore).

I know the FJ wheels also have a large centerbore but may stick out a little more...Toyotas also use shanked lugs...

Apparently Colorado and H3 wheels also bolt right on w/o mods

17" escalade wheels would look nice on there.

I know it's for a mazda but it's the same lug pattern. Here's a list of wheels that fit and some pics.

http://www.mazdatrucking.com/B2200/Mazda_Pickup_Rims.html

If it's six lug, it's the same as big chevy/ford/dodge. which is 6x5.5. envoy/tb is 6x5.

Chrome escalades or black

Also i remember hearing the center bore of the nissan's are larger so the caddy wheels need milled out.