March 4th, Saturday

zukigsxr1000

well im back home safely. today was the first time i have ever rode with the junkies and i have to say they were some damn cool people. the pace was spirited at times but brandon never hesitated to wait for the slower people to catch up. he led the group well and i have to admit todays ride was the best trip ive ever had down there. id ride with the junkies anytime!

that route was awesome, even though it was a bit short for me.....Cole was able to ride his bike back to cincy with no problems. We took off all the plastics to check for further damage and found none! So he got lucky not only cause he didnt get hurt but he only needs a front fairing, tail fairing, and a front fairing stay.

that route was awesome, even though it was a bit short for me.....Cole was able to ride his bike back to cincy with no problems. We took off all the plastics to check for further damage and found none! So he got lucky not only cause he didnt get hurt but he only needs a front fairing, tail fairing, and a front fairing stay.

Its alot easier further into the summer when we get to start riding earlier. Then we can go back up 22 instead of heading up 17... Getting the late start sucks when you have a bunch of shit to do... sooooon you will see some REALLY good roads like 539 and 165(:eek:) and all kinds of good ones!!

Glad your buddy was alright, he took it like a champ! Cant wait to see you guys again!