Boat Storage Help

LJ

I am trying to find somwhere to store my boat near Alum Creek or Buckeye Lake. Every place I talk to either only allows access during business hours, which doesn't really work. Or want $2,000 for an electric lift slip, which I don't really need. I can't keep my boat at my place and my parents want it gone from their place.

So does anyone know of any place that is reasonable within my needs?

call alum creek marine. They operate a gated storage lot on the property of the marina. You can pull in-pull out 24x7 without leaving the park. I kept my sailboat there for years and was able to leave the mast up since there aren't any lines over the road between there and the ramp. I remember it being pretty cheap too. It is lit at night and has an electric gate but I wouldn't leave any valuables on board anyway.

call alum creek marine. They operate a gated storage lot on the property of the marina. You can pull in-pull out 24x7 without leaving the park. I kept my sailboat there for years and was able to leave the mast up since there aren't any lines over the road between there and the ramp. I remember it being pretty cheap too. It is lit at night and has an electric gate but I wouldn't leave any valuables on board anyway.

Thanks, i've been trying them. Sometimes it's hard to get ahold of places during winter hours.

know a place is what I am looking for will definitely help the persistance though

Thanks, i've been trying them. Sometimes it's hard to get ahold of places during winter hours.

know a place is what I am looking for will definitely help the persistance though

its 400 for april-october or 510 for year round.

also the lady is in the office m-friday you can reserve a spot now(i belive... i know that the waverunner docks u can reserve startign march 19th). we have both out jetskis on one spot and its the same price. it is a security gate with clicker (they provide) that you have to click to get in and out of that you can get to 24/7/ havent had a single issue with there service and this will be my 2nd year.

i dont have trhe # off hand but i belive this is there number from there website (http://www.alumcreek.com/acbs/index.html)

she leaves at 5pm. just spoke with her about a hour ago to secure two jetskis docks in the water. super nice to have it stored so close to the marina

its 400 for april-october or 510 for year round.

also the lady is in the office m-friday you can reserve a spot now(i belive... i know that the waverunner docks u can reserve startign march 19th). we have both out jetskis on one spot and its the same price. it is a security gate with clicker (they provide) that you have to click to get in and out of that you can get to 24/7/ havent had a single issue with there service and this will be my 2nd year.

i dont have trhe # off hand but i belive this is there number from there website (http://www.alumcreek.com/acbs/index.html)

she leaves at 5pm. just spoke with her about a hour ago to secure two jetskis docks in the water. super nice to have it stored so close to the marina

Damn, $510 for all year isn't bad. I may have something else in the works, and should know by the end of the night. If that doesn't work, I'll definitely give them a call tomorrow.

thanks again

Yep I have 2 spots there, one for the Formula and one was for the wave runners now its empty. They have been sold and now I will be keeping the Baja there until it sells. Super convenient place to store. The lot is lit and gated, but I did have a prop stolen from there last year. It was a 25p Mirage in case anyone sees one for sale...it has my initials engraved on the inside.

Anyway, other then that, I have had no problems and will continue to keep my spots.

Yep I have 2 spots there, one for the Formula and one was for the wave runners now its empty. They have been sold and now I will be keeping the Baja there until it sells. Super convenient place to store. The lot is lit and gated, but I did have a prop stolen from there last year. It was a 25p Mirage in case anyone sees one for sale...it has my initials engraved on the inside.

Anyway, other then that, I have had no problems and will continue to keep my spots.

Pm me about this baja