Fri March 16th: Sawmill?

Doc1647545523

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather status?

Anybody want to meet up early for some pics with the gopro? I would like to take some pics with it and maybe some video.

Yussssss. I have a go pro and contour HD as well.

:megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:

im thinking about swinging by and introducing myself and my slow car.

Please do. I'm hoping that we'll see a lot of new faces tonight. We shouldn't be hard to find at Sawmill. I will no doubt be plopped in a folding chair next to the Bentley. I should say, the black Bentley, in case there's another one there tonight.

Please do. I'm hoping that we'll see a lot of new faces tonight. We shouldn't be hard to find at Sawmill. I will no doubt be plopped in a folding chair next to the Bentley. I should say, the black Bentley, in case there's another one there tonight.

Thank you for reminding me to bring a chair. I always forget to bring one.

I'll just leave mine at home to prevent confusion.

Where about and what time for pics?

I will post something up when the wife gets home. Maybe just meet a 5 guys early and see what we can do there for pics. Nothing really formal or amazing, just a little fun.

I just want to play around with this gopro a bit and see what can be done with it.