FINALLY

351mach11647545510

Congrats!

I'm working toward that goal with my home equity loan. Only $11K more to go. If get this raise at work that I'm hoping to get next month, I should have it paid off by the end of this year. (That's my only debt, other than my house.)

This morning I went and paid off the avalanche and my last credit card, and damn does it feel good.

Nice job! Now just keep the credit cards in drawer and don't use them. We use them selectively for some bills and what not but overall, we have a seperate checking account that is strictly for our "fun money" and we fund it each month like anything else. Kinda like our own pre-paid card for when we're out and want to buy something yet don't want to use a CC. The only plastic we use on those things is the accounts ATM card. Works for us.

Nice job! Now just keep the credit cards in drawer and don't use them. We use them selectively for some bills and what not but overall, we have a seperate checking account that is strictly for our "fun money" and we fund it each month like anything else. Kinda like our own pre-paid card for when we're out and want to buy something yet don't want to use a CC. The only plastic we use on those things is the accounts ATM card. Works for us.

It takes discipline that few have (I'm sure you do) but really if you pay for everything on one really good rewards card and pay it off monthly you'd be surprised how much you can earn.

I got a couple thousand worth of perks, and cash last year alone.

if you pay for everything on one really good rewards card and pay it off monthly you'd be surprised how much you can earn. I got a couple thousand worth of perks, and cash last year alone.

I do trust me. I get to keep all the points from my business travels and I double dip all the time. I can't tell you the last time I paid for an airplane ticket or a hotel.

It takes discipline that few have (I'm sure you do) but really if you pay for everything on one really good rewards card and pay it off monthly you'd be surprised how much you can earn.

I got a couple thousand worth of perks, and cash last year alone.

IF your good.. i used to be super bad but this year ive grown up a ton and now i try to do this.

2 payments left on the ski thats preety good feeling still got loads way to go with ccs FML

Already done, haven't used one in almost 2 years. Plus started having money automatically taken out of my check and put into a savings account at a credit union that I have to drive at least 30mins and has funky days/hours of operation, if I want to touch any of it.