Either of these mowers worth a damn?

Browning

I've found some for around 800-1200 that fit the bill but I went ahead and went new.

Hey man thanks a bunch for letting me know about that coupon. I decided to go with something different. Found two 48" ones I liked a lot, a JD for $2000 and a Husqvarna for $1900. After about 30 minutes of jumping back and forth I decided I liked the feel of the Husqvarna more than the JD. Got it, couple sheets of plywood and a shed. No questions were asked about the coupon.

This is the one I got

http://www.lowes.com/pd_372785-63311-YTH24K48FR_4294747190_4294937087_?productId=3606296&Ns=p_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl_Riding%2BMowers%2BTractors_4294747190_4294937087_%3FNs%3Dp_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=

Sucks they can't deliver it until Sunday morning lol

I'm glad I could help. It has saved me a lot of money over the last two years since owning a house. Once you get into the nice name brande mowers they are all about what one feels better to you. I've been thinking of adding projectors into my JD cause it seems I end up cutting the grass at night and love the headlights now, but they could be better... ;)