WTB: LS1 SWAPPED

STEVE-O

Want a trans am? It has an ls1

Not really wanting a fbody. Had one it was good but I want something different like a swapped car. I would consider shells only if the mounts were already setup for the swap motor cause again I dont have room but could put a motor in a weekend

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
"Craigslist is the devil!"

http://www.thespiannet.com/actresses/B/bates_kathy/wb.jpg

I have searched cl everyday everything on there is junk or people think since they have 20,000 invested it should be worth 18,000....

The problem with LS swapped cars is that people think they are worth too much money. You will pay 10k more just because it is LS swapped. You might find something under 10k, but most of them will be 15k and over for a clean swap.

Turbo ls1 swapped supra sold for about half that I was just to late to get it so there are reasonable people out there just hard to find them

• 1 month later...

Thank you I saw that but you move have a truck you didn't finish cant wire up so cavy start the engine and trans may or may not work? If i wanted to fight that deamon I would build something from scratch... Buy seriously thank you for keeping an eye out

Same one you traded an amp for?

I didnt trade a Amp for a supra shell. I trade a sub/amp and a bit of cash for a solid supra shell and a couple other things.

I was going to old school sbc swap it but got other things that take priority