Q&L bike night tonight... Meet me at Tuttle?

Dubguy85

Why is Shell bad? There is a light there to turn into it going south, and going north to 270, the next right is the exit. Going to BP you have to cross the bridge and fight traffic north and south to and from 270.

:lol: inside joke. Ask Casper, Cbrgirl, or MrBret

anyone live close to galloway thats going want to meet up? me and my wife are going, but we cant go highways yet

hey if i lived out out on your side of town i'd show you the way, but i'm out east.

anyone live close to galloway thats going want to meet up? me and my wife are going, but we cant go highways yet

Thats a long ride locally.. You plan your route to get there yet? If you get to Riverside Dr. and then head north all the way to Powell rd and head east all the way you will get to QSL. i guess you can always go through the city but figured since Riverside Dr is 50mph speed limit.

Hah thanks. the only way we know how to get there for sure is westbroad to cleveland ave to polaris parkway.

Actually that would be a shorter route. I would meet with you and take you guys but i cant meet early enough to get there on time.

Thats a long ride locally.. You plan your route to get there yet? If you get to Riverside Dr. and then head north all the way to Powell rd and head east all the way you will get to QSL. i guess you can always go through the city but figured since Riverside Dr is 50mph speed limit.

that's the way i would go too. you don't want to be heading downtown at that time and coming up cleveland. too much traffic. plus head home at night you're going right thur the getto.